1. "What do I do first?" Call our studio for a consultation appointment. Many people have no clue where to start. We have hundreds of images that you can look at, and we will discuss what your preferences are, and show examples of the different sessions. We talk about what your interests are, what style of outfits you would like to be photographed in, and what outfits photographs the best. A parent should be present at the consultation. There is no cost or obligation for a consultation. This is a "meet and greet" time to see what we have to offer you, and answer all of your questions. When you are ready, we will set an appointment time for you to have your photography session done. We ask for a deposit in order to reserve your time. The session time that is scheduled will be YOURS - no having to share the dressing room or time with someone else!
2. "I don't know what outfits will be best. How can I decide?" We suggest bringing extra outfits along and letting us offer our suggestions on which ones to use. We look for variety.
3. "I play sports, and practice takes up a lot of my time. When should I have my pictures taken?" Before practice starts!!!!!!! Anytime during the summer is good. The best times go quickly, so earlier is usually better.
4. "I want an outdoor or location session. What happens if it rains?" We will reschedule.
5. "What about eye glasses?" In order for your images to look their best, an empty frame should be borrowed from your optometrist, or have the lenses temporarily removed from your frame. The lens causes distortion of the facial lines and sometimes darken under the lights.
6. "How long before I can see my images?" Usually the images are ready in a couple of days! You will have PLENTY of images to select from.
7. "How are we ever going to decide what to order?" You figure out how many you need for relatives and friends, and we will help you with the rest.
8. "What about digital files?" We offer digital files by themselves, or in addition to photographs.
9. "What is this going to cost?" Not as much as you are probably thinking! We offer packages, and also allow you to pick and choose just what you want. Our prices are very affordable, and we will help you find the most cost effective way to get exactly what YOU want!
10. "What about the photo for the Yearbook?" We submit the image to the school prior to the deadline as long as your session is completed within the necessary time frame.
Orders take approximately 1 to 2 weeks. You will be notified when your order is ready to be picked up.